PSL launch a call for applications to reward the best doctoral work in five Humanities and Social Sciences fields : Art Aesthetics Literature; Law, economics, management; Humanities; Science / Humanities Interfaces; Social Sciences. Send application packages before January 31, 2020.
Supported by PSL’s major research programs, the PSL prizes in Humanities and Social sciences are intended to reward the best doctoral work in five fields:
- Art, Aesthetics, Literature (Art history, practice of the Arts & Art research, history and theory in Literature)
- Law, economics, management (including Economic sociology and interfaces between Economics and social Sciences)
- Humanities (History, Philosophy)
- Science / Humanities Interfaces (including Archaeology)
- Social Sciences (Sociology, Anthropology, Ethnology and Geography)
Eligible dissertations must have been defended between December 2018 and December 2019 in a French or foreign higher education institution. They can be written in one of the following languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian. A jury dedicated to each prize will be composed of five leading figures from the field. The prize will be awarded by the chairman of the jury during a ceremony to be held in June 2020.
Each dissertation awarded the prize will be granted €5,000, split as follows:
- A sum of €2,000;
- €3,000 for a research stay in Paris for foreigners, at PSL’s international partners for French;
The winners will give three seminars in three partner institutions of PSL.
More information HERE.