Please Register HERE for the event!
The Singapore-France Joint Innovation Call offers French and Singapore companies the opportunity to collaborate on joint innovation projects with each other. We are looking for proposals focusing on developing innovative products and applications in any technological area.
More information about the submission process can be found at http://go.gov.sg/sg-france-joint-call
We invite you to join our Webinar on Thursday, 15 July at 4pm to find out how you can participate, the public funding available for your business and how you can find project partners. Companies from Singapore and France are most welcome to attend.
• Nolwenn Simonot, Key Account Manager Innovation at Bpifrance, will introduce the call, and explain the requirements and application process for this call on the Bpifrance side
• Navjeev Singh, Development Partner at Enterprise Singapore,will explain the requirements and application process for this call on the Enterprise Singapore side
• Aude Simon, Head of Business Development at The French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore, will present the FCCS Business Matchmaking Services
• Lynne Loh, Senior Manager at the IPI Singapore, will talk about IPI’s business matching process for this call
• Marie-Anne Pinet, Regional French Tech Attachée (ASEAN), will talk about how La French Tech can support the partner search process for Singapore/France companies
Please note that the link to attend the webinar will be sent out 1 day prior to the event.